Friday, February 24, 2012

dbo.dtproperties information

Hi All

I understand the dbo.dtproperties tables is a system table, but it appears
under "User Tables" in my Query Analyzer.

Is this normal , or does it signify a problem ? I have never seen it there
before.

In the sysobjects table, the xtype field and type field for dtproperties
table, have been set to 'U', which I thought meant User.

Perhaps I should just set them back to 'S' ?

All sugestions welcomed

Cheers

RayRay Watson (rwatson@.oztell.com) writes:
> I understand the dbo.dtproperties tables is a system table, but it appears
> under "User Tables" in my Query Analyzer.
> Is this normal , or does it signify a problem ? I have never seen it there
> before.
> In the sysobjects table, the xtype field and type field for dtproperties
> table, have been set to 'U', which I thought meant User.
> Perhaps I should just set them back to 'S' ?

No. That's the one table that has type = U, but Objectproperty(id,
'IsMSShipped') = 1.

--
Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@.sommarskog.se

Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techin.../2000/books.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment